The aim of the client was to increase the amont of living space they had in their home and also creating a new garage for them to keep their car. They had a clear goal of how they wanted their new house extension to look in which they sat down with the architect to create a detailed plan and specification. We came across this job as it went out to tender and through carefully and thoroughly studying the documents we produced a price which was agreed with the client. The main aim of this project was to build a two storey part side part back house extension which was exactly to the clients specification as well as working within the estimated time and budget of the project.
Key Features of the build:
- A large open plan kitchen with large bifold doors along the back.
- A Duoply flat roof with aliminium coping and a flat rooflight.
- Replacing all existing windows with an aliminium smart system in Mouse Grey.
- Curtain walling lean to system in the kitchen.
- Solar shading system to windows at the rear.
- A master bedroom with an ensuite outlooking a feature window.
- Jeldwen external front doorset.
- Electrically operated garage door in golden oak.
- Monocouche Render to the entire property.
See the gallery of pictures showing the entire build from start to finish.
Testimonial from the client:
Sixmile Developments completed a two storey wraparound extension and comprehensive refurbishment of our 1950s home. Communication throughout the process was excellent and the foreman, Garry, ran the project very smoothly, completing on time and on budget. We were delighted with the quality of finish and the overall end result. Sixmile Developments took the stress out of a large building project and we would gladly recommend them to others.