This page details Sixmile Developments use of any information you provide us with and the means by which we protect your privacy. It ensures you we are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances.The details that we provide about our developments are intended as a guide and must not be seen as a statement of fact. The information shown does not form the basis of a contract. All information that we have provided is believed to be correct, but the accuracy is no way guaranteed.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This includes:
- Information that you provide to us by our ‘contact us’ form.
- Information about the use on our site including pages visited. This also includes traffic data location data and other communication data.
- Any information provided when communicating directly with us.
The Information that we collect from you will only be used to provide services to you. We may also use the information for these purposes:
- When providing information to you on your request on any services we offer.
- When providing information to you about any additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. We will use the cookies to gather information about your computer in order to help to us to improve the site where necessary. This information will not identify you personally as it is a piece of statistical data. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.